An 'unbreakable' fixed implant solution that protects dental implants.
POLYPEEK™ is the next generation of fixed implant solutions from Digital Dental Fusion.
We have identified the problems that plague dentists with conventional fixed restorations and engineered the first dental implant prosthesis comparable to our anatomy. In doing so, the POLYPEEK™ “unbreakable” All-on-X prosthesis absorbs shock, protects implants, won’t debond, and shows little to no staining.
The materials and innovative four layer design work of POLYPEEK™, in cooperation with our anatomy, provides patients with the most natural, true-to-life wearing experience.
why nano fillers
so small no pockmarks
organic materal = 100% sealed gum line, doesn’t stain
- Surgical grade titanium, that is both lightweight and durable, with an optimal tensile and yield strength, and high corrosion resistance
- Full length bar provides even support throughout the arch, whereas individual Ti-bases endure uneven and unequal stress often resulting in debonding issues or implant failure
- Reinforced from within for a stable, secure foundation
- High performance polymer used in medical applications such as orthopedic surgeries and dentistry
- Outstanding biocompatibility and biostability, withstands oral environment without issue; truly a hydrophobic material
- Resistance of the influence of microorganisms
- Mechanical properties similar to cortical bone; elasticity helps compensate for torsion of bone, protects dental implants
- Excellent flexural strength, abrasion & compressive resistance, can handle chewing and tearing motions
- PEEK material absorbs up to 85% shock to implants
- Cushions the load – chewing load is distributed more evenly, without overload
- Lightweight, keeps POLYPEEK™ to only 1/4 the weight of monolithic zirconia
- Most comfortable for patients
nano zirconia resin
- Tera Harz TC-80DP and Tera Harz TC-80
- Nanoparticles resist stains
- High flexural strength and abrasion resistance
- Formulated to withstand cracking & chipping
- Produces durable long-term prostheses
Comparison of Printing Materials
NANO POLY CERAMIC
- For CAD/CAM, offers natural tooth-like esthetics and elasticity.
- High flexural and compressive strength
- Possible to mill as thin as 0.3mm without chipping and fracture
- Has advantages of both high resinous matrix density and ceramic
- Excellent stain resistance
- Nanoparticles prevent staining
- 100% sealed gum line
- No debonding
- Natural sound, eliminates ‘glass’ or ‘clinking’ noises
- Individually milled crowns, simple to repair in mouth
Try Risk Free!
POLYPEEK™ is backed by a 4 year warranty.
Digital Dental Fusion is pleased to process POLYPEEK™ remakes or adjustments at no additional charge if requested within the four year warranty period.*
* POLYPEEK™ protocols must be followed, and accompanied by the return of the original appliance.