Fabricated with nano poly ceramic crowns for the most natural sound and feel.
POLYPEEK™ is the latest implant hybrid bridge from Digital Dental Fusion. This fixed implant prosthesis is engineered with the same innovative four layer design and materials, but with the option for non zirconia crowns.
POLYPEEK™ is reinforced with a full length titanium bar housed within a PEEK substructure. Comparable to bone, PEEK cushions and absorbs shock reducing stress to implants up to 75%. Individually milled nano hybrid ceramic crowns are easy to fix in the mouth without needed to remove the entire prosthesis. Nano zirconia resin is engineered for increases flex reducing cracking or chipping.
The materials for POLYPEEK™ are selected for their likeness to our dentition and bone, purity, and strength. All have been thoroughly tested for biocompatibility and toxicity and are 100% biocompatible.
- High performance polymer used in medical applications such as orthopedic surgeries and dentistry.
- Outstanding biocompatibility and biostability, will not be destroyed over the time by the human body as some other plastics are.
- Excellent abrasion and compressive resistance can handle chewing and tearing motions.
- Flexible – mechanical properties similar to cortical bone. Elasticity helps compensate for torsion of bone.
- Lightweight – a POLYPEEK™ arch is 47% lighter than a full zirconia arch.
- Absorbs up to 75% shock to implants.
- Withstands oral environment without issue – hydrophobic material.
- Resistance of the influence of microorganisms.
Flexural Modulus: 4050 MPa
Flexural Strength: 165 MPa
Tensile Modulus: 4000 MPa
- Surgical grade titanium that is both lightweight and strong with an optimal tensile and yield strength, and high corrosion resistance.
- Full length bar provides even support throughout the arch, whereas individual Ti-bases endure uneven and unequal stress often resulting in debonding issues or implant failure.
Tensile Strength: 860 MPa
Elongation (%): 10
Elastic Modulus: 114-120 GPa
nano zirconia resin
- Tera Harz TC-80DP and Tera Harz TC-80.
- High flexural strength and abrasion resistance.
- Produces durable long-term prostheses.
Flexural Modulus: 4500 MPa
Flexural Strength: 160-220 MPa
Shore Hardness (D): 90
Comparison of Printing Materials
NANO POLY CERAMIC
- For CAD/CAM, offers natural tooth-like esthetics and elasticity.
- High flexural and compressive strength.
- Possible to mill as thin as 0.3mm without chipping and fracture.
- Has advantages of both high resinous matrix density and ceramic.
- Excellent stain resistance.
Flexural Strength: 210-220 MPa
Elastic Modulus: 15 GPa
Hardness (HV10): 90
Try Risk Free!
POLYPEEK™ is backed by a 4 year warranty.
Digital Dental Fusion is pleased to process POLYPEEK™ remakes or adjustments at no additional charge if requested within the four year warranty period.*
* POLYPEEK™ protocols must be followed, and accompanied by the return of the original appliance.